Our Pregnancy Journal

A website dedicated to our first pregnancy...by Hollie (and Tim).

Sunday, April 03, 2005

More meducal stuff....

On March 31st I had my monthly appointment with Dr. Damji - he is concerned as my blood pressure was quite higher than usual. I have to return next week for a check-up.

(FYI: Female Information)
This morning, I noticed I was leaking some watery fluid - I was a bit concerned as I wasn't sure if it was amniotic fluid. Tim and I went over to the clinic where the DR said some leakage is normal in the second trimester as the baby is getting bigger. He checked the heartbeat - which we were able to hear for the first time...It was 154 beats per minute and then it spiked up to 162 - The DR said it didn't like where the microphone was. We had been waiting to long ti hear the heartbeat - It was awesome :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home