Our Pregnancy Journal

A website dedicated to our first pregnancy...by Hollie (and Tim).

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A Crazy Day...

When I woke up this morning, my spotting was quite a bit worse...I was really scared and called my mom as Tim was back at work. I asked her to come to the clinic with me - so I picked her up and we heading to the Burlington Clinic. They again told me that spotting was normal but because it had lasted a few days they suggested having an ultrasound this afternoon. We headed to the Oakville Lab for 2:00 - quite uncomfortable having to drink all that water...Because I am just about 5 weeks, they couldn't really see too much so decided an internal would be better. They had a much clearer picture and everything looked fine. That alone made me feel so much better - when I got home, Heather from work brought me over some flowers and a homemade card from the babies....That made my day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home