Our Pregnancy Journal

A website dedicated to our first pregnancy...by Hollie (and Tim).

Friday, March 11, 2005

20 Week Ultrasound

Today we had our 20 week ultrasound. I was so excited all day and couldn't wait until our 3:30 appointment. Tim took the day off so he could come too. The technician took me in first to do some measurements of the baby and amniotic sac. She was so quiet during her work that it made me a bit nervous...finally she went and got Tim so we could both have a look. She turned the monitor so we could see - and there before us was Our Little Peanut. It moved around so much - the moment I saw him/her my eyes filled with tears - it was so amazing to see the baby inside me. We got a very good look at him/her - When the technician zoomed in on the face, the baby's arms shot up and it looked as though it were waving at us. It made everything seem so real now. It was a truly amazing experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home